Throwing paper airplanes may be fun… but Haruhi might not approve of that!
Here is the 2nd review on the Haruhi webcast series… Suzumiya Haruhi-chan/Nyoron Churuya-san Episode 3.
Suzumiya Haruhi-chan Episode 3 – Youtube Link
- Mikuru enters the room and finds that no one was in the room. She saw the note to turn on the TV and on it was a SOS-dan variety show and they having a quiz show.
- Haruhi introduced the members of the quiz show besides Kyon and complains about not being introduced.
- The quiz was on the “universe” but Kyon complains it’s not local. Then, Haruhi thinks about a question about something local and then asks the name of that dog, which he complained as random. Then she gives 30 minutes for thinking time and 30 minutes passed. After 30 minutes, Haruhi wanted the answers so they answered, but the dog and it’s owner was already gone. Then, Haruhi said the correct answer, which was completely random.
- Meanwhile, Mikuru was playing with the baby lion and completely ignoring the television.
- Afterwards, fireworks sparked from outside. Kyon was all black and yelled at Haruhi saying that the fireworks nearly killed him. They read the punchline and thats all…
Nayoron Churuya-san Episode 3 – Youtube Link
- Haruhi proposes to find the mysteries of this town… but they already found it! Churuya-san!
- Then they play baseball, but before Churuya-san hit the ball, the empire calls out as a player.
- Next, they hand out leaflets in the bunny girl outfit, and she was too short to hand out any.
- Afterwards, they set to go on a training camp and Churuya-san was all ready… but it was canceled because they couldn’t get any accommodation.
- Next, they decide to play against the Computer Research Society, and Churuya-san plays with a toy instead.
- They go out to look at Sakura flowers, but they aren’t blooming, so they canceled… but she found one blooming.
- Next, the Computer Research Society proposes a match, and if SOS-dan wins, they can have a computer, but Haruhi proposes if they win, they can have Churuya-san, but the Computer Research Society refuses to.
- Now for the match… and Churuya-san plays… and is in the cave with mining tools in the game.
My opinions about the animation remained unchanged, but the content inside have improved a bit… and they are funny… at the very least and can become addicting to watch. Improvement from the last, but not much. Churuya-san gets 7.7/10 and Haruhi-chan a 7.6/10
And NO!!!! This isn’t the Second Season of Haruhi…
On a side note:
Uguu~… Why are you being so mean to Churuya-san… Although Episode 3 was funny… I guess they like to bully her…
Churuya-san: 7.7/10 ¶