Since Summer Anime Season starts in a few weeks, I probably want to share my thoughts on the Anime Season. In addition, I will share some real life stuff on what I will be planning in the coming weeks. (Image Credit: matsuryuu)
Like in previous previews, I will give an overview of what I will be watching. This list is subject to change.
[melative_lime_meta]anime/Ikoku Meiro no Croisee[/melative_lime_meta]
This show sounds very familiar since it feels like Gosick, but without the mystery and has some significance with the increasing popularity of Japanese culture. Besides from that, the girl looks really cute, which will probably give us an easygoing slice of life.
This pretty much wraps up what I want to watch since I am already watching Nichijou and Hanasaku Iroha, which will continue during the summer.The main reason I did not pick too many shows is that I will be on vacation on the second half of the summer. Since AT&T is greedy, I will have limited internet access when traveling. Therefore, I don’t want to overload myself and focus more on the backlog, most namely finishing the first season of Nanoha, Fate/Stay Night and Tears to Tiara.
If you need a complete preview of the Summer 2011 Anime Season, I suggest checking out the preview post made over at The Cart Driver.
Blog and Summer Plans
I have a lot of things planned for the summer, so here it goes!
- I will be working on the summer themed banner and have it up by the end of the week.
- If you have noticed, I started to redesign the list of Anime reviews on the reviews page. Instead being a list of the review titles that I made on the fly, it will contain the show’s title, score and the date reviewed. After the spring anime season ends, I will be catching up on the reviews of K-ON Second Season, Hourou Musuko and Fractale.
- On July 22nd until the Saturday of the first week in August, I will be away on vacation to Minneapolis, Wisconsin and Chicago. When I’m traveling, I will have limited internet access and must to do everything on the iPhone while on the go. To make up for the lack of activity, I will be watching stuff since I have a power inverter. In addition, I will write posts so I can post them when I connect to the hotel’s wireless and make final touches before publishing. If I decide to make more than one post, I will simply schedule them throughout the day so I don’t bombard Anime Nano/AnimeBlogger Antenna with endless stream of content. Also, I will be able to respond to comments made on posts and be able to post updates on Twitter. Lastly, I will be able to watch currently airing Anime since I will be downloading them from an alternate source such as IRC.
- As for where I will be sightseeing in Wisconsin? We are planning on doing some boat rides, caves and going to the Wisconsin Dells. If I take any pictures, I will upload them to Shiori’s Diary since I’m locked out of Flickr (Update: I was doing it wrong, so it’s working!).
- Some time in August for three days, I will be in New York City doing some more fun stuff. It’s kind of fishy to stay in the city since I live 30 minutes away, but whatever!
In short, this wraps up my plans for the summer. I wish everyone a great and fun summer and enjoy!