Took long enough… Here it is, the Extra episode
- It’s the first day of school and Nagisa looks at the class lists. Her friends are in different classes, and she doesn’t know anyone in her class. While looking at the list, Tomoya bumps into Nagisa and she applogizes.
- As a punishment for trying to escape class with failure, Tomoya and Sunohara have to put the welcome banners together with the supervision of Kyou.
- As Sunohara tries to escape his duty, he trips on the wood and it falls on Kyou. Tomoya saves her from the falling wood. Then she thanks him and tells her name.
- Meanwhile, Nagisa arrives at home and asks her dad, Akio for advice to making friends by using the bread which caused Sanae to become upset and run away and Akio chasing after her.
- Day before Entrance Ceremony, she thought about Akio’s advice, but it’s too embarassing, so she end up shaking her head so she won’t do it.
- Meanwhile, while Tomoya was sleeping, Kyou tries to wake up him. Then she wonder if he has a girlfriend. While Sunohara notices Kyou was near Tomoya, he ran to try and save him. Tomoya finally wakes up with the commotion. Then, Sunohara tried to explain what happen, but he gets punched by Kyou.
- Nagisa’s friend meet up with her after she left school and they gone out to have fun. While Nagisa was trying on clothes, she was scared if a teacher finds out what she was doing. While trying on another dress, her friends play a prank on her saying a teacher is coming and Nagisa promptly changes back to her uniform and apologizes, but realized that it was a joke.
- After they had fun, her friends apologizes and departs their own ways. Then, Nagisa explains what happened with her friends outside of school, but she is still lonely in class. Then, Akio suggest handing out bread to the class, but it upsets Sanae again.
- Ryou does fortune telling to Kyou at home and it reveals that Kyou will be asked out by someone tommorrow
- Meanwhile, Sunohara devises a plan to get rid of Kyou by writing a love letter and putting it in the shoe locker.
- Next day, while Ryou goes off to duty, Kyou finds a love note in her shoe locker and reads it and becomes surprised by it.
- Meanwhile, Nagisa enters class and hears in the conversation in her class. The girls in her class draws a very familiar character on the chalkboard. Then, the teacher comes in and say the class is going to the gym for the Entrance Ceremony.
- While the Entrance Ceremony going on, Kyou becomes anxious. Afterwards, she goes to the reference room, then to the rooftop, gym storage room. Meanwhile, Tomoya tells Sunohara to quit, but he still continues to the very end. While Sunohara write a note on the board, he was found out by Kyou and punches them.
- After being punched by Kyou, Tomoya and Sunohara makes a surprise ball and Tomoya writes a message on the sheet.
- While Tomoya and Sunohara watches the ball, Nagisa goes to the ball and pulls it. Soon after, she gets hit by a big pan and gets knocked out. Soon after, she gets taken to the nurses office.
- After Nagisa woke up, she sees a girl from her class and she tells Nagisa that it was someone’s prank. Then, she becomes friends with that girl.
- While Kyou and Ryou is in the bath, she tells her plans about becoming a kindergarden teacher and tells Ryou what happened.
- In Sunohara’a place, Sunohara devises another plan to get rid of Kyou.
- Nagisa arrives home and tells Akio that she made a new friend with the thanks of the banner written by Tomoya.
Next Episode: Recap Episode
The episode was enjoyable, except when Nagisa got hit by a big pan or something like this. I wish there was more Kyou though
Next week, Movie and Series Comparison and Series impression