Kotomi: It bends here.
Kyou: That’s a joke?
Tomoya: Don’t ask me.
Here is the mega review you have been waiting for… Kadokawa released two new Haruhi-chan episodes and rereleased Churuya-san Episode 1. More after the break.
Haruhi-chan Episode 5 – Youtube Link
The Computer Society asks Haruhi to play a match of dodgeball on the computer, but she refuses… then complains about being bored. Then she finally accepts, but the Computer Society has no more prizes, so they ante up a turtle made out of bones. Then Haruhi takes the disk with the game on it and breaks it in half telling that they are playing dodge ball in real life. During the dodgeball game, Haruhi throws the ball towards the president and hits. Suddenly, the Computer Society has special power caused by data alteration, but they end up losing. Asahina didn’t accept the prize, so they returned it back, but the Computer Society doesn’t want it.
Haruhi-chan Episode 6 – Youtube Link
- Mikuru asks Kyon why there are alot of clothing on the rack. Kyon answers that some of them are Nagatos. Then, Mikuru and Nagato have a cosplaying contest until Mikuru gives up
- It was evening, and Kyon enters the room and notices that Nagato finally completed the game and she responded that it was a emotional game. Then, Nagato gives a stack of visual novel games, manga and anime discs and then she show the sequel.
- Mikuru asks Kyon if he needed help carrying the stack of games, manga, and anime disks. When she look at the stack, she said that Kyon have a maid “moe,” but Kyon said it was Nagato’s.
- Meanwhile, at Nagato’s place, Achakura was cleaning the window, but wasn’t able to clean very high, due to her height. Nagato gave her a baby walking frame and she complained. Nagato lifts Achakura up so she can reach.
- Nagato then, puts her in it, but the problem is that her legs are too short and can’t move it. Nagato uses a cramp to move the carriage, but it moved faster and Achakura didn’t like it anymore.
- While watching a show, Achakura’s stomach rumble, and then they made food and she realized that Nagato used another baby supply.
- After eating, Achakura yelled at Nagato for putting her in a baby pouch and wanted to be let out, but realized that if she did, she wouldn’t be able to eat with Nagato again. Then, Nagato started to sing Karaoke and Achakura disturbed by the shaking of the baby pouch.
Churuya-san Episode 1 – Youtube Link
- Churuya-san tries to get the Smoked Cheese on the hook by using the trampoline, but failed.
- Churuya-san then asks Kyon for Smoked Cheese, but Kyon said she already had some.
- Then she found Smoke Cheese, but she isn’t allowed to have it.
- She calls a Taxi, but when she put the seatbelt on, it didn’t fit her.
- Then she asks Mikuru on how to make Smoke Cheese, and she said to “Google it”
- Then Churuya-san asks Itsuki, but didn’t answer. Then she asked Haruhi about having a Super-Oishi-Smoked cheese eating Party, but Haruhi refuses.
The Haruhi-chan episodes are very … hilarious… Especially with Otaku Nagato…. Although the animation quality remained mediocre, Episode 5 gets 7.8/10 and Episode 6 a 8/10
Side Note: One of the glaring mistakes in the subtitles is when Mikuru says “Kyon is maid “moe!”
It was a big surprise that Churuya-san Episode 1 was released again and finally watched it. The episode was cute, but the animation and funniness was lacking a bit, so this episode get a 7.5/10
Haruhi-chan Episode 5: 7.8/10
Haruhi-chan Episode 6: 8.0/10
Churuya-san Episode 1: 7.5/10