What if we add this “Hyper Rainbow Bread” with
Akiko’s Special Jam… we will get… something very very bad…
Here is the third review of the Haruhi webcast series, Suzumiya Haruhi-chan Episode 4… We already got this far in 2 weeks?
Since Nyoron Churuya-san Episode 4 isn’t out, it will be posted separately.
Suzumiya Haruhi-chan Episode 4 – Youtube Link
- Mikuru was asking Nagato if she wanted tea, but when she looked at the computer screen, she was shocked by what is on the screen. Then she ran to Kyon about Nagato, but can’t tell him.
- Each time Kyon enters the room, the bookshelf is replaced with video games until it got took over by games and books are shoved on a table.
- Haruhi passes by and every time she passes by, Yuki cosplay as a different character. After a few days, Haruhi then asks Kyon if she have a sister.
- As Mikuru was about to change, she notices the other clothing on the clothing rack.
- Yuki was back to reading books and Kyon past by to look and realize that she was reading a game reference guide.
- Then, Yuki wants to play a game with Kyon, so they play a fighting game with girls.
- Asakura plans to revive herself though her backup, but revived as Achakura, but realize it was a failure because she is in her chibi form.
- As Achakura look at the mirror, Nagato puts Achakura in Nagato’s school bag. As she protested, Nagato released her, but a dog bites on her hair. Nagato saves Achakura, and Achakura thanks Nagato for saving her, but she was put back into the bag.
- Back at Nagato’s place, Achakura was complaining about the chair, but Nagato only have two cushions. Nagato folded the cushion for Achakura. As Nagato was going to get dinner, the folded cushion unfolded, causing Achakura to spring off. When Nagato came back with the food, Achakura goes back using the chair.
- Nagato gave Achakura her dinner in a dog bowl with dog food in it and Achakura was shocked, but Nagato took it back as a joke. Then Nagato placed a riceball in the dog bowl and Achakura became furious.
Ahaha~ It was a big improvement from the last and starting to get a little better… However, the animation is still not up to par with other anime produced by Kyoani, despite being a Kyoani production… At least it’s improving, right?
Hae~ This episode seemed funnier than the last, so this episode gets a 8.0/10
If you see this text, this site has stolen my content. If you are affected by content thieves, look this domain up on a Whois Service, look up the IP and send a DMCA takedown with the host provider. STOP STEALING CONTENT AND MAKE YOUR OWN. Also, MATRIXAT, go fuck yourself you fucking thief!