For those who celebrate, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. If you haven’t already, check out my 12 Days of Anime posts for this year.
On the other hand I plan to do things differently for this yearly Christmas post. Here, I will volunteer myself to answer a set of questions written by Silvachief, who writes a blog called The Geek Clinic, which focuses on visual novels, Anime, music and video games. If you still want to see more answers for questions asked by other bloggers, check out the ones I answered for Yumeka and AceRailgun. (Image Source)
1. If you were no longer able to blog about what you do now, what would you blog about?
If I am unable to write about Anime, there are a lot of things I can write about as I have various hobbies besides Anime. There is a lot of stuff I can write about in regards to technology (which is basically my future career) and video games.
2. What is your favorite quote from an anime/visual novel/other?
As stated in my previous questions posts, I don’t have a specific one.
3. If you could gather everyone on your blogroll in one place, where would it be and why?
At an Anime convention since a good number of bloggers go to these conventions and blog about them. It’s just a matter of getting enough money for a plane ticket, hotel room and a pass to get in. :p
4. A 2-way dimensional rift has opened outside your house. Which fictional universe would you want it to connect to?
Flonyard from Dog Days.
5. What is the story behind your avatar name?
My pseudonym traces back when Pokémon Gold and Silver came out in America. Back then, Chikorita was one of my favorite Johto starters, thus I used it for my screen name when I had to use America Online Dialup (which is slow and crappy). Several years later when I got into Anime again, I used the same pseudonym as part of my Anime blog title and also the domain name.
6. Do you have any phobias, fictional or otherwise?
I am afraid of bugs. Just don’t ask why.
7. If you could conquer any one country, which one would it be?
I wouldn’t conquer any country, since I’m not into power. :p
8. Which super power would you like to have?
Magical Girl powers
9. If you could be any other fictional race, which would you be?
Something similar to a cat girl I guess…
10. Which 3 animals would you most like as pets?
While we usually keep fish as pets as I’m allergic to fur, I do find dogs (especially Shiba Inus) and cats adorable and I would own one if I want to spend time housetraining them.
11. You find yourself in the waiting room at The Geek Clinic. Why are you there?
I’m there play video games. :p
Here are some questions to ask back to Silvachief in the project that another blogger named 123 is doing. I don’t plan on nominating everyone else, although anyone is free to answer it. If you decide to do so, please link back to this post so I know who answered what and add links to your post.
- What is your opinion about Anime streaming services like Crunchyroll? Do you find yourself using them?
- What is your favorite Japanese Singer?
- If you have to choose between a smartphone, tablet (excluding convertible laptops like the Surface Pro) or a ChromeBook, which one would you use to blog with?
- Which next generation video game console (Wii U, Xbox One, Playstation 4) do you buy?
- If you can change the ending for an Anime, which show would you do this to and why?
- What Japan-exclusive game would you like to play if you knew Japanese?
- If Kyubey appeared in front of your window and asks you to make a contract in order to become a magical girl, would you go for it?
- Which do you prefer to listen to, Korean Pop or Japanese Pop?
- If you managed an idol group, what name would you call it?
- If you can date an Anime character, which one would you choose?
- What source material would you like to see an Anime for and which animation studio would you pick?
I hope the answers to the questions I answered were interesting and I wish everyone a good and fun Christmas. I will resume blogging on the 26th as I focus on the best and the most disappointing Anime and video games I have played in two separate posts.
If you see this text, this site has stolen my content. If you are affected by content thieves, look this domain up on a Whois Service, look up the IP and send a DMCA takedown with the host provider. STOP STEALING CONTENT AND MAKE YOUR OWN. Also, MATRIXAT, go fuck yourself you fucking thief!
2 Comments… read them or add your own.
Pretty cool answers dood, though I would not want to be a Mahou Shoujo after the blasphemy that was the “Masou Shoujo”.
I am glad that you enjoyed them.