Now with the song selection done, here is the songs that people who are participating needs to play in Audiosurf:
1. Honda Mariko & Saito Yuka & Togashi Misuzu & Horinaka Yuki – Treasure
2.fripSide – only my railgun
3. Maaya Sakamoto – Magic Number
Before playing, you must add the [AAS-Holiday09] at the end of the title.The title should look like this:
To edit the tag, make a copy of the file first and right click > Properties. Click on the Details page and double click on the song title. Then do the change I have reflected in this example. You have until December 30th at 11:59 PM EST to complete your runs and you may redo them as many times you want since I won’t be recording any scores until then.
For more details, click Read More
For those who doesn’t know what this competition is about, this is a Audiosurf competition where you must play three files. Audiosurf is a music adapting puzzle/racing game which you collect and match blocks to get points. The objective is to get the highest points.
Before starting, review the following rules before playing:
- Use of a Audiosurf account is required. Registration for one is free and can be done ingame
- You must play all the songs that have been selected, or you may lose points in the average score computed at the end of the contest. For this competition, 3 songs will be chosen
- For casual, you can only use a Mono character on Ironmode.
- For pro, you may only use Puzzle characters without Ironmode. This is because puzzle characters generate more points than Mono Pro and there will be complaints why Mono can’t beat X characer.
- Before playing the song for the competition, make a copy of the music file and edit the tag. Put a space at the end of the title and add [AAS-Holiday09] at the end of the title so you be on the right leaderboard for the competition
- Competition starts on December 12, 2009 and ends on December 30, 2009. You may retry your run as many times you want until the end date. This is when the scores will be taken and calculated in Excel.
- No cheating allowed. You may not use cheating tools to edit the ASH files or use a bitrate under 192 kbps.
For more details, look at the contest page.
I wish you Good Luck!
Here are the Scoreboards so far:
http://www.audio-surf.com/song.php#7151901 – Magic Number
http://www.audio-surf.com/song.php#7151845 – Treasure
http://www.audio-surf.com/song.php#7156097 – Only my Railgun