Mio has proved herself to be the most popular shy/quiet girl in K-ON! just in two episodes… but how this compare to other girls with the same quiet/shy moe trait from other anime series. Yet’s take a look.
At a CLANNAD After Story event “Kono Machi no Negai ga Kanau Basho” held on April 12th, the extra episode bundled with the volume 8 was announced to be Fujibayashi Kyou’s arc. A preview of the episode will be held on May 24th.
The TV programming guide of BS-TBS channel provided the synopsis of Kyou’s arc in the preview section of CLANNAD After Story episode 25. It is possible that the correct synopsis of the recap episode was mistakenly replaced with the synopsis of the DVD special episode. The final volume of the DVD will be released on July 1st.
Source: MyAnimeList and snapshot of the event ¶
Episode 2 adds more entertaining comedy… but not better or worse than the last episode. More after the jump.
No one actually knew that K-ON!, a anime about a Light Music Club will ever be that popular? I was mistaken… Within a few days, we start seeing MADS (NSFW link) poping up and also a flood of new fanart just after the airing of the first episode. Of course it may not appeal to the Westerners, but obviously in Japan, it seems to appeal to them alot.
Not to mention, the ED is awesome… per se. ¶
We got new news that additional episodes with new content would be added onto the reairing of Haruhi Season 1… making the total to 28 episodes and it has been confirmed in a interview. Unless Kadokawa is trolling us again, expect new episodes after the first 14 episodes finish airing…
01. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya part I
02. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya part II
03. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya part III
04. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya part IV
05. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya part V
06. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya part VI
07. The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya
08. Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody part I
09. Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody part II
10. Mysterique Sign
11. Endless Eight part I
12. Endless Eight part II
13. Remote Island Syndrome part I
14. Remote Island Syndrome part II
15. The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya part I
16. The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya part II
17. The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya part III
18. The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya part IV
19. The Adventures of Mikuru Asahina Episode 00
20. Live Alive
21. The Day of Sagittarius
22. Someday in the Rain
23. The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya part I
24. The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya part II
25. The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya part III
26. The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya part IV
27. The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya part V
28. The Disappearence of Haruhi Suzumiya part VI
Oh noes!!! MOE OVERLOAD!!!!!
I have watched the first episode of K-ON! and it looks promising… More after the break.
As with life, all good things must come to a end. Clannad and Clannad ~After Story~ has ended up as a masterpiece which has exceed the level of Kanon (2006) in terms of storyline, music, and character development, but it doesn’t mean it doesn’t have flaws… just a few.
(Click Read More to read the review since it contains spoilers)
Took long enough… Here it is, the Extra episode
As we know, Key writes stories that have a period of happiness before making the reader or the watcher tragically crushed with a unpredictable tragic event happen to one of the characters. Don’t get me wrong, I like most of Key’s works like Kanon and Clannad and soon Air, after watching the anime adaptations by Kyoto Animation… but how this compare to other popular Shoujo anime and works? Yet’s find out, shall we?