Since a number of people play Pokemon in the Blogosphere, I have opened this page just in case if people want to have a wifi battle.
- Please note that I do Effort Value training and breed for Individual Values. So if you are into competitive, feel free although I do not participate actively in the competitive community. Hacked Pokemon is not allowed (hacked parents, Pokemon that are bred with legal Pokemon are allowed).
- State which game you want me to use for battle. Possible options are Pokemon Sun or Moon.
- Battles will be conducted using VGC 2017 rules (Alola Pokedex, Different Items, Doubles, and No Legendaries or Mystical Pokemon). If you want to do 6v6 singles, let me know.
- I will trade any breedable Pokemon. This means you may not ask for any Pokemon that you can’t breed.
Super Secret Base (ORAS only)
Here are the QR codes for my secret base. My base is on Route 110 near the next city. There are 2 QR codes, which have different teams. Battles are rotation battles. Note that one QR code can be used at a time and they will be updated every two weeks.
- ミューズ (Muse, Amagi Brilliant Park, Milotic)
- シルフィー (Sylphy, Amagi Brilliant Park, Altaria)
- サラマー(Salama, Amagi Brilliant Park, Arcanine)
- いすず( Sento Isuzu, Amagi Brilliant Park, Jolteon)
- さくら(Matou Sakura, Fate/stay night, Espeon)
- ラティファ(Latifa Fleuranza, Amagi Brilliant Park, Sylveon)
Rental QR Codes (Generation 7)
Available QR teams are available here (requires a Pokemon Global Link account to use).
Exchanging Friend Code
The Picture above is my friend code. I will only add people who are in the aniblogosphere, Anime Suki, Bulbagarden or are following this blog on Social Networks. If you want a response right away, send a reply on Twitter (@chikorita157) and send your friend code so I can add it. Please add my friend code before doing this so the process will be quick.
Alternatively, you can use the form below to get added to my list.
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’3DS Friend Code Request’][contact-field label=’Username’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’3DS Friend Code’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’URL to your Anime Blog/Forum Profile/Twitter’ type=’url’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
To arrange a battle/trade, send a reply on Twitter or by email, pokemon at chikorita157.com (other message besides friend codes and battle/trade requests will be ignored). All requests must be done on this page.